Where’s the Money? Part 7 – Exploring the Newly Released PPP Loan Forgiveness Applications
May 18, 2020 | 3 PM ET
The Small Business Administration (SBA) released updates to the PPP loan forgiveness application to inform borrowers how to apply for forgiveness of their PPP loans, consistent with the Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security Act (CARES Act). Mazars will offer clarification on these updates.
During this webcast, our presenters will cover:
- Clarifications within the newly released PPP loan forgiveness application, including:
- The new alternative payroll covered period
- Definition of the FTE; and
- New information on the 75% payroll requirement and headcount and wage reduction claw backs.
- A walkthrough of the application and documentation required for loan forgiveness; and
- Updates on some of the more complex FAQs.
Our goal is to help you understand which options will work best for your business in these uncertain times. As business owners, you need to be equipped with the right information today to make tough decisions over the coming months.
Mazars is here to assist you in achieving the right corporate direction to withstand adversity and choose your next steps!
Who Should Attend: Business Owners, CFOs, Controllers, Tax Directors
Delivery Method: Group – Internet Based
Payment Information: There is no cost to attend this Mazars webcast.