New York, NY – January 22, 2020 – Mazars USA LLP, a leading accounting, tax and consulting firm, recognized the Top 10 Influential Women of Water at the inaugural Mazars Women of Water Summit on January 9, 2020 at the Renaissance Capital View in Arlington, Virginia.
Nominated by their peers and recognized for their achievements in one of four categories: Innovation, Sustainability, Mentorship and Community Advocacy, this year’s honorees were:
- Eleanor Allen, CEO, Water For People
- Christine Boyle, CEO & Founder, Valor Water Xylem Inc.
- Debra Coy, Partner, XPV Water Partners
- Adrienne Esposito, Executive Director, Citizens Campaign for the Environment
- Nadine Leslie, CEO, SUEZ North America
- Karen Pallansch, CEO, Alexandria Renew Enterprises
- Karen Sands, Manager of Planning, Research and Sustainability, Milwaukee Metropolitan Sewerage District
- Bernadette Sohler, Vice President, Corporate Affairs, Middlesex Water
- Sarah Stevenson, Deputy Commissioner, Policy & Strategy, Philadelphia Water Department
- Diane Vande Hei, CEO, Association of Metropolitan Water Agencies
The premier event brought together hundreds of leading water and utilities industry executives and business owners from private and public companies, government officials and academics for a full day of discussions on enhancing the position of women in the sector. The event celebrated industry-leading women and introduced future women leaders in a venue centered on open dialogue.
For more information, contact:
Mazars USA LLP | Teresa Hansen, 516-282-7267 | Teresa.Hansen@MazarsUSA.com
About Mazars USA
Mazars USA LLP is a high-performing accounting, tax and consulting firm with significant national presence in strategic U.S. geographies. Since 1921, our dedicated professionals have leveraged technical industry expertise to develop customized solutions for clients, create value, and Optimize their performance. We offer a broad array of industry specialists providing services to growth-oriented enterprises and individuals. As the independent US member firm of Mazars Group, we deliver seamless access to the expertise of 24,000 professionals in 90+ countries. At local and global levels, we are proud of our value-added services, building lasting relationships with our clients and communities. For more information, visit us at www.mazarsusa.com.