New York, NY – June 24, 2020 –
Congratulations to Katelyn Kogan, who was recognized by the NYSSCPA with a Forty Under 40 Award!
To qualify for this inaugural award, nominees must have notable skills, visibly making a difference in the accounting profession as well as:
- Be less than 40 years old (as of Dec. 1, 2019);
- Hold a leadership role of importance in their organization;
- Have substantial involvement in community service beyond the performance of their day-to-day job;
- Reside or work in the state of New York; and
- Be a member of the New York State Society of CPAs.
More details can be found here.
For more information, contact:
Mazars USA LLP | Beth More, Director of Public Relations, 732-205-2012 | Beth.More@MazarsUSA.com
About Mazars USA
Mazars USA LLP is a high-performing accounting, tax and consulting firm with significant national presence in strategic U.S. geographies. Since 1921, our dedicated professionals have leveraged technical industry expertise to develop customized solutions for clients, create value, and Optimize their performance. We offer a broad array of industry specialists providing services to growth-oriented enterprises and individuals. As the independent US member firm of Mazars Group, we deliver seamless access to the expertise of 24,000 professionals in 90+ countries. At local and global levels, we are proud of our value-added services, building lasting relationships with our clients and communities. For more information, visit us at www.mazarsusa.com.