Insurance Accounting Update: Changes Are Coming
By Donald Zief
WEBCAST | Insurance
November 15, 2018 | 12 PM ESTAnthony Stranix | Partner, Mazars USA LLP
Marty Garland | Senior Manager, Mazars USA LLP
Significant changes in accounting standards are looming over the next few years. Is your organization prepared for the most recent U.S. GAAP and NAIC statutory accounting standards impact? Insurance professionals from Mazars USA will discuss potential issues and concerns regarding implementation. Upon completion of this webcast, participants will be able to:
- Recognize recent U.S. GAAP or NAIC statutory accounting standard updates will apply to your insurance operations;
- Identify the key changes in the new accounting standards;
- Discuss the effective date of adoption;
- Interpret how the adoption of the new accounting standards will impact your insurance operations;
- Identify the latest developments from the NAIC statutory working group and FASB.
Who Should Attend: CFOs, Controllers, Finance Directors, CPAs, Reporting Managers, Accounting Managers
Payment Information: There is no cost to attend this Mazars webcast.