Claims Data Mining during the COVID-19 Pandemic
Sunshine Strong | Manager, Healthcare Consulting Practice | Mazars USA LLP
Monica Silvas | Senior Consultant, Healthcare Consulting Practice | Mazars USA LLP
Click Below to Watch this Video
Key Items Considered
- POSSIBLE COVID-19 PRIOR TO ICD-10 AND CPT CODE UPDATES
- COVID-19 SYMPTOMS
- HOW FAR BACK CAN A PROVIDER/PLAN GO BACK FOR POSSIBLE COVID-19 CASES?
- Coronavirus COVID-19 Global Cases
- Coronavirus COVID-19 Outbreak
- Coronavirus COVID-19
- Getting ready for the next pandemic COVID-19: Why we need to be more prepared and less scared
- Communication Best Practices for the Next Infectious Disease Outbreak, Epidemic, or Pandemic
- Let’s Play Defensive Against COVID-19!
- Coronavirus: What U.S. Employers and Employees Should Know
- Is it Safe to Travel with COVID-19 Spreading?
Contact: Sunshine Strong | Email: Sunshine.Strong@MazarsUSA.com
Contact: Monica Silvas | Email: Monica.Silvas@MazarsUSA.com
Disclaimer: While this recording and its materials are up-to-date as of this time of this presentation, please be advised that due to the fluidity of the current national emergency, information is rapidly changing. Mazars does not represent or warrant that this information will always be up-to-date, complete, or accurate. Any representation or warranty that might be otherwise implied is expressly disclaimed. The information presented is not legal advice. You are advised to seek professional and/or legal advice, as appropriate, from competent professionals and/or counsel licensed in your jurisdiction.